Monday, July 6, 2009

my hygienic accessories are out to get me--there's a plot

While preparing to go to bed I was attacked on multiple fronts by the various items I use for pre-slumber hygienic "funtivities;" they're usually funtivities because I'm probably playing an episode of The Office or rocking out to a podcast or sweet tunes, thus the actives then become fun. Tonight was The Office.

The series of seemingly coordinated events:

1) My face wash burned the heck out of my face for some strange reason

2) My floss DESTROYED my gums and left me pretty bloodied up--like baseball bat in the mouth bloodied up

3) I got mouthwash in my eye--which kind of amazed me

4) I dropped my beard trimmer on my foot

5) Tripped over my scale...

It's a conspiracy. I'm convinced. A strange conspiracy... involving Nivea ...Wah ... Procter and Gamble... and... maybe... gravity....

More details on said conspiracy as they unfold

1 comment:

Jess said...

At least…

1) Your face wasn’t burned with mouthwash

2) Your facewash didn’t DESTROY your gums and leave you pretty bloodied up

3) You didn’t amazingly get your beard trimmer in your eye

4) You didn’t drop you scale on your foot

5) You didn’t trip over your floss